The CHANNELLOCK® 13 ‘N 1 ratcheting all-in-one screwdriver caught my attention while wandering the isles of a local tool supply store, and I thought “what a brilliant multi-bit driver”, and the purchase was made!
An interesting – yet welcomed fact when doing research for this article – I came to realize that MEGAPRO makes the driver for CHANNELLOCK.
Between my positive experience with the MEGAPRO made 13-in-1 screwdriver and seeing the many other great screwdrivers available; MEGAPRO will remain at the top of my list when in need of a screwdriver, and I highly recommend them to anyone.
No longer carry a handful of drivers – choose the screwdriver for your needs that has all the popular bits in one unit.
What makes this a great ratcheting screwdriver?
Fit the CHANNELLOCK 13n1 Ratcheting Screwdriver in a tool bag or drawer and you’ll always have a very capable tool when you need to remove or insert a screw.
- Well Built: Solid construction and feel.
- Comfortable: Rubberized and textured grip.
- 3-Position Head: Locked | Ratchet forward | Ratchet reverse.
- Handles Tough Fasteners: 225 lbs. torque allows even the most difficult fasteners to be removed and inserted.
- 360-degree Bit Carousel: The pull out carousel holds 6 double-sided bits and freely spins 360-degrees when pulled out. The snap shut feature (think cabinet hinge action) of the carousel ensures the carousel stays securely closed when pushed in.
The ratcheting action makes quick work and requires less effort compared to a standard screwdriver.
For replacement bits and/or buying different bits to fit other screw head types, use the MEGAPRO OEM ¼-inch bits, as shown, with a pressure fitted locking ball to secure the bit.